Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Soulful Nesting

Taking a tour of my bedroom today and decided to share with y'all.
~


Love this wonderful- light color of blue on my walls, frames all the heavy dark furniture with light.



Another view of my room, did I say my furniture was heavy? (Yes, yes I did...lol)


My dresser area, which includes my printer...my home office is located in my bedroom... I love my little lamps, they give off a soft glow that makes the whole room feel like a haven.



                              
My home office space, where I spend way to much time...another small lamp that was a gift- i'm a lamp-nut.



One of my favorite things is this collection of old family photos, memories of my wonderful parents and grandparents.


It's all in the small details, like this little wood "R", made by my son-Jacob in wood shop...LOVE!

Inspired by the colors in this wool rug.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment