Friday, October 7, 2011

October is here!

Another year has come and will soon be over. Time seems to really fly by, way to fast, these days.  It only seems like a short while ago that I was making my daughters costume for last year. Here we are again...so soon!

Brianna Rich~ age 12yro

This year it's all about Katy Perry's video- California Gurlz... the G-rated version. LOL

She doesn't know the words to the song, but she makes up for it w/ enthusiasm.

I cheated this year, instead of sewing everything from scratch, I found an old prom dress and used it as a base for the skirt. I also found a t-shirt w/ the cupcake theme we were going for...it's all about the cupcakes.

 Gurlz Rule!


The head band was created w/ air-dry clay... a girl has to have her cupcake head gear.

I saved myself a lot of labor in creating her costume this year, but we still had a blast working on it together. She LOVES it and the smile is worth it in the end. 

:) +<3= Happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment